Monday, February 14, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is undoubtedly the best TV series ever produced or could be produced. There is certain charm in those 20 minutes that you could never get bored no matter how many times you have watched that particular episode. I myself must have watched each and every episode over three times now and I know people who could just recite every single dialogue, of every single character, word by word, just on the mention of the magical words- "The One with ... ".

There are certain reasons why I like to watch FRIENDS over and over again... It reminds me of certain special time and people with whom I have enjoyed watching this hilarious series. I started watching it during my first Inter-IIT, which is the best part of my entire IIT life! One could easily relate instances from the series to one's life given the right number of FRIENDS fan around you..I couldn't remember any of our baddy treats where Kunal or Ron didn't come up with an analogy related to it. Its always fun to see the satisfaction they derive by making others realize that, if you haven't watched FRIENDS... then u definitely are missing something.

Nothing could relax you better than a episode of FRIENDS.. There was a time, when I couldn't sleep without watching a couple of episodes, even though I had end-sem the next day and its already 3 in the morning! It just sucks all the 'negative energy' from you and makes you feel happy and cheerful. Watch it after a crappy movie or a movie suggested by Shanti/Gautam and you'll feel that world is good again :P

I won't go into the dissecting the perfect characters and the storyline, cause i know i can't do justice to that. But everyone would agree that there could have been no improvements in the show apart from producing 10 more seasons! According to me, it should be made mandatory to watch FRIENDS to get your IIT degree or any other degree for that matter. I know that there would be many skeptics who might not have liked my view. I would suggest them to open their mind a little, lift their ass and sit on a comfortable chair, grab a coke and a packet of chips and enter into the mesmerizing world of FRIENDS. It'll change your life!

3 comments:

  1. could not agree with u any more. Its one of the best sitcoms I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...it has "all the colors of emotion" :D...

    ReplyDelete